Scheduling guidelines for safety measures:
· Any patient experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath needs to contact their primary care provider before making an appointment.
· Any patient that has traveled to the “hot zones” or has been exposed to someone who has, is recommended to hold off on their appointment and reschedule for another time.
· Usage of personal protective equipment by our staff at all times.
· Patients and visitors must be wearing masks during their visit.
· Temperature checks for patients and staff upon arrival.
· We offer no-touch check-in to reduce face-to-face contact.
· We offer check-in previous arrival to reduce face-to-face contact.
· We modified our space and reorder our clinics to limit the amount of patience in office.
· We implement strict disinfecting and cleaning protocols on all surfaces and medical equipment.